- Spine rehabilitation for cervical, mid back and lumbar injuries including degeneration, fusions, disc problems, arm or leg pain, headaches and computer/posture related pain.
- Shoulder injuries including post- operative conditions, frozen shoulder, and decreased range.
- Elbow, wrist and hand injuries including fractures, muscle strains and carpal tunnel.
- Hip, knee and ankle rehabilitation for joint replacements, ACL reconstruction, meniscus injuries, bursitis, fractures and sprains.
- TMJ*, vertigo* and post stroke strengthening.
*Please ask the new patient coordinator which facility offers these services.
At Neurosport, your personalized treatment plan will include manual techniques, theraputic exercises, modalities (ultrasound, TEN’s, ice, heat), and a home program to assist you in your recovery.
We are constantly leading the charge to assist our patients with the best and most effective therapy available. We are always concerned with your quality of life and our program goal is to provide you with the professional expertise and direction to help you achieve independence and self-management. Whether you are seeking treatment for athletic, motor vehicle or work-related injury, you can be sure we have the expertise to make a positive change in many situations.
When you call, a Patient Care Coordinator will gather all your information and verify coverage with your insurance carrier. We accept most insurance plans and partner with most medical groups and managed care providers.
PROFESSIONAL HOME CARE ASSOCIATES
Neurosport’s sister company, Professional Home Care Associates was established in 1993 to bring these same rehabilitation specialties, along with nursing and additional therapy services into the home.PHCA, along with your physician, will develop a plan of care that is diagnosis specific, focusing on functional outcomes leading to your maximum independence.Click here to go to Professional Home Care Associates.