Neurosport Rehabilitation Associates is a privately owned physical therapy practice that has been helping the Fremont and Pleasanton communities since 1988. Our goal is to provide personalized care to achieve exceptional outcomes. We specialize in evaluating and treating short and long term pain, orthopedic injuries, sports injuries, post-operative rehabilitation, and work-related injuries. Our therapists have the experience and expertise needed to treat your condition.
At Neurosport, your treatment will start with a thorough subjective, biomechanical, musculoskeletal and neurological evaluation. Based on our findings we will formulate and discuss an individual plan of care with you to make a positive change. Treatments consist of hands-on therapy, therapeutic exercises and a home exercise program that target your needs.
- Spine rehabilitation for cervical, mid back and lumbar injuries including degeneration, fusions, disc problems, arm or leg pain, headaches and computer/posture related pain.
- Shoulder injuries including post- operative conditions, frozen shoulder, and decreased range.
- Elbow, wrist and hand injuries including fractures, muscle strains and carpal tunnel.
- Hip, knee and ankle rehabilitation for joint replacements, ACL reconstruction, meniscus injuries, bursitis, fractures and sprains.
- TMJ, vertigo and post stroke strengthening.